Monday, August 4, 2008

To My Favorite Son-In-Law

A big Birthday "Shout Out" to my favorite Son-In-Law, Chuck.
Oh yeah your my only Son-In-Law.
You have been a prized possession of our family for some time now.
I think we will keep you, if you don't mind.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Chuck,
Happy Birthday to you!
Better than me singing it to you right?
Thanks so much for putting up with this Mother-In-Law and..
for being such a great husband and Dad.
Love and appreciate you more than you know.
Best Birthday Wishes, Love Deanie

6 comments:

Aly said...

That might possibly be the worst picture of my family I have ever seen!!!

That was a sweet post regardless:) Happy Birthday Chuck!!!!!

Chuck said...

Whats that large grey thing in the background?

Thanks for the birthday "shout out"...those are my favorite!! GOOO DISNEY RADIO!!!!!

Darcie said...

How sweet!!

Kimberly said...

I love birthday shout outs! He must be a great guy since he got Aly!

daveandvicky said...

Oh my gosh,
Aly is beautiful. Quite a few years since I have seen her. What a beautiful family. I bet they are a joy to be with. And birthdays are so fun!

Unknown said...

I remember meeting Chuck for the first time on his and Aly's honeymoon in California! It was so weird to me to see my childhood BFF grown up and married! But--I could tell that Chuck really loved her, so I was so happy for them! He must be great...he has an August birthday! Happy Bday Chuck!