Sunday, August 10, 2008

Birthday Parties for Morgan

It has been a birthday celebration for our sweet little "Re Dolly". She turned 7 years old today! Friday was the party with friends. They played games, had ice cream and decorated little doll cakes. Today was the family party, everyone was there even the cousins from Brigham City.






Big sisters helped with the decorations and the games. Grandma made the dolls cakes and Mom took lots and lots of pictures of the festivities. It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny dark haired bundle of joy coming home from the hospital and the big brother and sisters wanting their turn to hold her.
Happy Birthday to my precious Morgan, Grandma loves you very much!



10 comments:

Aly said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Annie had such a fun time at your parties! You are such a sweet little girl and have such a funny personality! Love you Ree Ree!!!

Aly said...

Mom, the cakes were adorable and tasted sooo good:)

Hiller Family said...

Those cakes look amazing. My little Avery would go nuts over the doll cakes.

Diane said...

If I remember correctly, you made a doll cake for Kimberly's birthday years ago. So cute! Your little Morgan is adorable! Fun times!

Unknown said...

So how did Morgan get the nickname of Re Dolly? (Or Ree Ree?) She's a cutie, and those cakes are sooooo cute!

Deanie said...

Robyn, her full name is Morgan Rebecca and one of her little friends called her "Re Re" then it just changed into "Re Dolly" cause she was such a pretty baby!

Alicia, I have all the pans if you ever want to use them for your kids birthdays, Aly has some cute books on easy to do cakes. Just let us know!

Darcie said...

I love the cakes, too!!! Kennedy loves looking at all Aly's cakes and now she wants a doll cake. Girls!!! I asked her if she wants it for her birthday next year, she said NO, mom that is way to far away. I just one to eat for myself! Looks like a GREAT party!!!

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful girl...those cakes look beautiful...way too stunning to eat!

Katie said...

Happy B-day Morgan this is Katie James. Malurie I am not going to tumble I'm starting softball soon!! Yay ask Aly for my number and call me. See Ya!!!

B-bop said...

Happy B-day Ree Ree hh.