Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blah,Blah,Blah Blah, Blog

Blogaholic - Previously discussed, someone totally addicted to blogging
Blog Potato - Also previously discussed, while eating, watching TV, scolding, kids and or dogs
Blog-O-Rama - Posting several times per day.
Blogalicious - A simply wonderful post you savor.
Bloggonia - A flower found only on blog backgrounds, can be an infinite variety of colors.
Blogster - A really "hip" blog person.
Blogger - the person writing the blog
Bloggee - The person reading the blog.
Multi-Blogging - Posting on more than one blog.
Bloggamatic - Signing on to your blog before anything else, kids cats,hubbys and dogs completely forgotten.
Pseudo-blogging - You don't have a blog yourself but live vicariously through all of your relatives and or friends blogs, reading, commenting and telling funny stories about the things you have seen and read.
Bloggotograh - Photograph taken for the sole purpose of a blog posting.
Preblogging - Planning out new post, deciding on theme, pictures, stories and color scheme.
Blogumentory - Posting that documents a moment in time, can include various subjects, loss of tooth, trip to "Big" city, acquiring of lizard, running of races, movement of wood.
Blog Envy - Usually is felt as a twinge when reading a blog that is spectacular and you realize you don't even know how to write like that of group pictures like that or change your background to be as cute as that.

And again...I obviously don't have enough to do if I am spending my time writing about this. Did a little preblogging. If I left out any blogging terms, let me know!

10 comments:

daveandvicky said...

Thanks for the lingo lesson. I need all the help I can get. Blog, blog, blog!!

Kimberly said...

I had no idea there were so many blogger terms! Those were really fun to read...I just may have to use those on myself one of these times!

Unknown said...

You are so creative! I love that! You're definitely a blogster in my book!

Darcie said...

That was so FUNNY!! Thanks for all the NEW terms that I can use to describe myself!!!

Aly said...

Did you come up with all of those? Or did you get them from somewhere? If on your own I am WAY impressed! Not that I don't think that you are completely capable of being that creative, because you are very clever!

Just the other day I would have been completely guilty of "preblogging"! I swear that Poly(or was it Wog?)died...I had the entire post all planned out! And then the stinkin thing started swimming again. But for like 3 hours I had spent planning out the post:)

VERY funny post mom! I LOVE IT!!!

Aly said...

P.S. I am also extremely impressed that you changed your own background! It is so dang cute...are we (we being you and I) a little obsessed with cupcakes lately?

Aly said...

Now after full realization that you did come up with all of these on your own...the "Blogumentary" was hilarious (picking on everyone elses blog) LOVE IT!

You are amazing!

You should probably come up with a couple of terms for me like what would be someone who leaves excessive comments:) Or someone who uses too many exclamation marks!!!

Chuck said...

Well good job on your postings. I am not surprised to see Aly has posted 3 times. And that her postings are novels compared to the other posts. Aly is very focused on her blogelopment.

B-bop said...

Who are you sainge that if you are AAAAAAAAA hh wel do not do that ever ever a gen .

Diane said...

Woo hoo...you are a true "blogster" in my book. Thanks for the lesson on blog terminology. Blog away! Seriously cute post!