Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wow, He's getting Older!

Nathan James Savage has had a pretty exciting week! He became a new dad and turned 34 years old. I tend to be a day late and a dollar short...so Happy Birthday Nate (it was Saturday the 28th).
This picture was taken on Sofia's blessing day and Mikey was thrilled that Nate wanted him to sit on his lap. Of course Nate got a big kick out of it. He came in to this world a very busy baby and he still wears all of us out.
Some stuff about my Nate:
1) He is a Physical Therapist
2) Has a wonderful wife named Hillary that puts up with him
3) Has been doing Triathlons for about the last year or so.
4) Loves dill pickles, green olives and crunched up potato chips on top.
5) Is the proud papa of Logan, Natalie and baby James.
6) Likes to play Guitar Hero with the best of em.
7) Reads scriptures to his kids every night.
8) Seinfeld is one of his favorite shows
9) Played football and baseball in high school
And....Looks really guilty in the picture below. I don't know why but I am sure that him and Chuck were up to something, they always are!
I am very proud of you and love you very much.
Your MA....




8 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Nate! He really hasn't changed all that much over the years. Sounds like he's doing great! Remember when we thought 34 was old?!

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

34 is old! Just kidding. Happy Birthday Nate! You sure have some good kids!

Aly said...

He doesn't look guilty in that picture...he looks like he is TRYING to stick out his chest to look like he is big and strong!!!

Nate and I were talking about how he is now older than Kirk was, and how Kirk still seemed way older and mature!!! Nate said, "Ya I'm not very mature!"

Cute post!!! Happy Birthday Nate!!!

SuperCoolMom said...

So great to have a son who's handsome, brilliant, and a great Dad and Husband! Mom must have done a good job raisin' that one!

Darcie said...

Thanks for the comment. What a CRAZY!! Your family looks SOOO CUTE!! I am so EXCITED to find all these people from my past. I have to tell you that I had a friend that just got called the Beehives and as we were talking I had so many GREAT meemories of your SWEET and LOVING home. What great times. And not two days later I find Kim's blog along with yours. How funny. I am going to totally put a link to your from mine. It will be a lot of fun to see what your family is up to. Tell Aly that I would LOVE to check out her blog but she has it private. Thanks!! Darcie Evans:)

The Wibergs said...

Happy birthday.

Deanie--That summer fruit recipe looks SO good! I'm going to make that one soon!

The Wibergs said...

Like the new look!