Friday, May 16, 2008

Tucker, kitty cat




I thought I would take a few cute pictures of Tucker, easier said than done. It is really hard to get him to pose and smile for the camera.



He is a very busy kitty cat. He doesn't like me to close the door on him (even in the bathroom) I tried to get a picture of his paw as he snaked it under the door trying to find out if I am in there or not but I do not have a speed shutter on the camera. This last winter was such a long cold snowy time and I have been on a first name basis with my heating pad. Well, Tucker decided that was a nifty thing and we would end up fighting over who got to lay on, we compromised and shared the heating pad until he would get the best of me and end up with the whole heating pad.



This is really his house but he does allow me to stay here because I clean the litter box and feed him tuna. I also vacuum a spare cat every week off the floor, couches,tables, walls...you name it there is cat hair on it. What we don't do for those we love. As I write this blog he is draped across my legs purring because I wouldn't let him crawl on top of the keyboard (it is really hard to type with a cat on the keys).
I could go on and on with kitty stories as Aly can attest to, these are just a few, there may be more at a later time, I'm sure.
Tucker kitty cat you are a special part of my life.










7 comments:

Aly said...

He is a very funny kitty cat!! I like his stories, and the way he looks from afar!! He is very cute as long as he doesn't touch me:) I am glad that you have him, he is so cute with my kids!!

Diane said...

You have ALWAYS had a soft spot for your cute pets! I love Aly's comment..."he's cute as long as he doesn't touch me". That would be Kimberly's comment too. Too cute!

The Wibergs said...

Aww. As a person who grew up hating cats, I'm still amazed I'm saying this (after having one for a few years) but cats are so sweet! What you said about them letting us live in their house is SO TRUE!

B-bop said...

Grandma Deanie, your cat is so funny! I really think those pictures are so funny that they make me laugh so much!! I remember when you came over here to babysit me last night!

Unknown said...

Animals are so funny...they all have their own little personalities! I really want a dog, but I don't want to vacuum up a spare dog every week!

B-bop said...

i am testing

Deanie said...

granma dennie tucker so funny and those pictures are funny too!!!!!!!!!!!!!i miss you i havnt scean you for a long time i cant wait tell the fourth of july!!!!!!love meggie ps im out of school waho