Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Gramma!

Is this a cool picture or what!
This is my Grandma and Grandpa Cahoon and the cute baby on his lap is my Mom
Grandma was born June 8, 1895
The youngest of thirteen children
She spent most of her childhood at Lee's Ferry where father had been sent by
Brigham Young
this picture was taken in 1920, do the math it is pretty old!
I always celebrated my birthday with Grandma and I think of her often on this day
She was a very special lady
Love you Grandma and have a very Happy Birthday

8 comments:

Aly said...

That is so cool! I love that you wrote this down (on your blog), because I know you have told me all of this but I'm not so good with details. What an amazing picture to have. Happy Birthday Great Grandma!

Aly said...

The "Pizza Stuff" sounds great! I will have to try it out for our Family Movie (Pizza) Night.

Hiller Family said...

What sweet memories. Grandma's are the best!

daveandvicky said...

Thank goodness for our great ancestors. That is an amazing picture.

Kimberly said...

That is such a neat picture and a sweet birthday tribute!

Diane said...

I love old pictures like that! What a need thing to remember your gramma's birthday!

The Wibergs said...

Deanie,
Annie just brought over your gifts. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! The clothes are super cute, and I absolutely LOVE the towel & especially the blankets you made for us!!!

Thank you so much!!!

B-bop said...

we'll happy birthday!




~annie