Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Boys!

I have a total of four grandsons and two of them had birthdays this month.
Mikey turned 10 years old on April 9th
Max celebrated his 5th birthday on April 16th
These guys are a big part of my life and I am really sure anyone within listening distance gets really tired of my stories.
Mikey is playing baseball again this summer and there is nothing better(when the weather cooperates) than sitting on the bleachers and watching him play.
Max is into bugs, he brought his caterpillar with him the other day when he came to visit and added an ant while he was here. I told him he could take as many as he wanted.
Happy, happy birthday from Grandma Deanie to "The Boys"!


5 comments:

daveandvicky said...

They are so handsome. Hope they had great bdays.

Liz Palmer said...

I love the cupcake back ground...it is so you! How all is well!

Aly said...

I LOVE that picture of the boys! Cute post mom!

The Wibergs said...

Happy birthday boys.

Deanie, I just had to say that super decadent chocolate frosting looks SO yummy! Thanks for sharing.

Diane said...

There really isn't anything better!! Cute, cute boys!!