Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mallorie Megan


Mallorie

Mal

Little Red

Meggie (It's what Gandma Deanie calls her)


She is our sweet sweet Meggie and December 11th is her 12th birthday! She watches out for all of us making sure everybody is okay, making sure if anybody needs a baby sitter, she is there. She would come and stay with Grandma anytime (I love it!)
She is our little worrier, nervous stomach, tender heart.
What a special part of my life she is and I love her so very much.
Happy Birthday to my Meggie!

3 comments:

Aly said...

Happy Birthday Mallorie Moo! I remember the day that you were born! I was 16 years old and I was SOOO excited! Your mom and dad let me be there and I rushed to the hospital right after school and was there in PLENTY of time:) Like several hours early! I probably drove your mom and dad crazy! You were such a cute baby, and I was so excited to meet my newest neice! One of my favorite memories of you was when you guys lived with us. I would get up really early to get ready for school and go out into the hall to do my makeup in front of the big mirror...you would drag your blue blanky and with your binky in your mouth you would come out into the hall and lay down to watch me, it was so cute and you were always so sleepy! You are such a sweet girl and we love you SOOO MUCH!

Hiller Family said...

I can't believe you have a twelve year old grandchild, time goes way to fast.

Supercool Hotmama said...

What a cute girl! There is nothing better than a willing, capable babysitter!

Merry Christmas to you and your Family!