Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan!



Logan Mitchell Savage was born October 10th six years ago in Knoxville Tennessee. He is now in Kindergarten and lives a lot closer to all those cousins! They all helped him celebrate on Saturday. The cold snowy weather didn't dampen any spirits and a good time was had by all.
He helped his Mom make his birthday cake. He wanted a scary Halloween cake. It was a graveyard complete with graham cracker headstones, spiders, pumpkins, ghosts and black cats.
He loves sports and is playing flag football, he played baseball last summer. He can play guitar hero with the best of em and any kind of super hero is cool. His Dad was pretty proud of the great scores he got from the parent/teacher conference last week. He is a big brother to Natalie and James and a very sweet little guy. Grandma loves you very much, happy birthday Logan!

8 comments:

Diane said...

Look how big he is!!! It all goes by so fast. I guess I'd forgotten he was born in Knoxville...pronounced noxvull. Say it wrong and they'll correct you. I'm so impressed with you cake people. You've taught them all well!

I also had NO idea about the Sartori's mission call. We don't hear much from people in West Valley anymore. We did get a wedding announcement for Matt though. His bride reminds me of Julie. Thanks for the update. You're going to have to keep us up to date on everyone. If you talk to Patti, tell her hi from me.

Unknown said...

Your grandkids are all so cute. I want to grab that little Minnie out of the computer to give her a little squeeze. Also, I'm glad you rescued your cow...what a fun magnet!

Betsy said...

I can't believe he is that old...

Aly said...

Happy Birthday Logan! Cute post mom:)

Kimberly said...

I just love birthdays! Happy birthday, Logan!

Hiller Family said...

What a fun idea for a cake, you guys are super talented!

Jamie said...

Hi Aunt Deanie!!
It's Jamie, my mom told me you have a blog and so I thought I would check it out!!! I started one a couple of months ago, just to let our family there in Utah see how we are. It's so fun to find famliy members with other blogs!! I would love to add you to see it! Email me so I can get your permission!! jdebry81@msn.com!
Sure miss you guys!!

Deanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.