Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun with the Grandkids

I told Nate and Hillary I was coming up to visit them but actually it was to play with the Grandkids. Baby James is one month old now and is a very sweet boy.



Logan and Natalie are taking swim lessons and I got to go watch, what fun!






Meggie came with me and had a great time with the cousins. They played in the sprinklers one evening, lots of giggles while trying to miss getting hit with the water. We went to movies,stayed up late, ate ice cream, read stories, played games, snuggled baby, made cookies, ate cookies, made some more cookies, ate cookies (check out the nifty recipe on the side bar). Lots of summer fun with Nate, Hillary and the kids.









6 comments:

The Wibergs said...

Looks like you had a good time. Thanks for the cookie recipe---gonna have to give that one a try.

Unknown said...

Such a CUTE family! I wish my mom could just drive up to visit my kids!

Aly said...

You got such cute pictures!!! I am glad that you were able to spend some time with them:)

Darcie said...

How FUN!! What a GREAT trip!! Brigham City? Steve parents Jerry and Becky Evans moved up there a few years ago. I think it is so PRETTY there. We have heard so much about Peach Days but have never made it up there. Maybe this year!!

Thanks for the cookie recipes I will totally have to try them out!!

Darcie said...

P.S. I LOVE the new background!!!

Deanie said...

grandma thank you for taking me up to Brigham city i had a blast with cousins and you and nate and hillary!!!!!!!!!i loved to babby sit becase i hadnt babby sat in a long time!thank you so much and ps. cute pictures

love meggie